Saturday, March 7, 2009

Haunted Mansion 40th Anniversary

The Haunted Mansion in Disneyland turns 40 this year. Hard to believe its 999 happy haunts are so young... As always, Disney is going all out to commemorate this occasion and I desperately wish I could join in the festivities! The exclusive merchandise they've created for the event is AMAZING! I think my favorite are the Haunted Mansion Wallpaper High Top Sneakers:

How cool are those?! I'm going to be so jealous of anyone who is able to get them...But then I must remember it's only a material thing and no matter how cool it is I don't need it. I would be pretty cool wearing them to WDW in October though.

2 comments:

  1. Those are horrible! Would you really wear those?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You better believe it! You know I love purple...And how cool would I look in my purple HM chucks walking around WDW? ;-)

    ReplyDelete